Thursday, March 10, 2011

American Songwriter Piece on Antifolk Fest


I was in touch with Evan Schlansky, who was at one time a regular at Sidewalk and is now an editor at American Songwriter magazine based out of Nashville. I asked Evan about the possibility of shooting photos for the publication and he invited me to submit shots of the Antifolk Fest along with some captions. Well, the captions swelled some into a photo-essay type deal. It's all online here. I was glad to have a chance to do this story and to get some publicity for Sidewalk, the Fest, and those featured. I was also sorry that for a variety of reasons it was impossible to include absolutely everyone who performed in the Fest. In any event, I hope you enjoy the piece. Here it is.

(That's Brook Pridemore in the photo above, one of the shots included in the American Songwriter piece).

No comments:

Post a Comment