Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A brief commercial interruption

Many of you may already know this, but I figured I should take a moment here to mention that I have recently wound down my previous career in order to begin another, as a photographer. If you haven't taken a look before, my web site at www.herbscher.com features portraits of many folks from Sidewalk, and I also recently launched a photo blog at www.herbscher.com/blog. Plus there are a smattering of my photos illustrating previous entries in this blog.

I love taking photos of all types and have shot architecture, social events, still life etc. But I particularly enjoy portraits because of the mixture of the planned and unplanned, the collaborative and psychological aspects, and the visual and compositional challenges.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program....

No comments:

Post a Comment